Stomach (Gastric) Botox in Istanbul, Turkey
Stomach Botox or Gastric Botox at our clinics in Istanbul is the best option for patients who suffer from obesity and want to lose weight with a minimally invasive technique.
Furthermore, Botox is a neurotoxin that can be effective in helping with weight loss among other methods. Stomach Botox is a relatively new non-surgical method performed by our bariatric surgeons and gastroenterologists in Istanbul.
Besides, our bariatric surgeons perform Stomach Botox, in Istanbul with endoscopic method and minimally invasive technique. During Gastric Botox procedure, our gastroenterologist guides an endoscope through the patient’s mouth to his stomach. Then injects various parts of the stomach with Botox.
The goal of Stomach Botox in Istanbul is to help patients feel full longer than usual greatly reducing the overall amount of food consumption. Furthermore, Botox injections slow down the digestion process and delay the speed at which food travels through the stomach by up to 50%
Therefore, patients feel fuller for longer and less hungry, so that they naturally are inclined to eat less.
Moreover, we work with the best bariatric surgeons and gastroenterologists who perform Stomach (Gastric) Botox at our state-of-the-art clinics and technologically advanced JCI accredited hospitals in Istanbul.
When do you qualify for a Stomach (Gastric) Botox in Istanbul?
- If you did not have a previous bariatric surgery such as Gastric-Bypass or Gastric-Sleeve
- If you are not pregnant or not breastfeeding
- You are seeking weight loss with a BMI between 27 – 35
- Between 18 – 55 years old
- You have not been able to lose significant weight in the past with diet and exercise.
- People suffering from gastritis and ulcers should be treated before stomach botox procedure.